Whether you are the adventurous type willing to explore everything on your own, enjoy seeking a new place with the wisdom of a professional guide, taking the more leisurely route of shopping followed by massages, or just simply sitting and enjoying a cold beer, there is something for everyone to experience during your stay with us at FivePine. Here are a couple of our favorite ideas.
1. Treat your loved one, and yourself, to a couple’s massage at Shibui Spa. On our campus!
2. Make Three Creeks Brewing your first stop in the Bend Ale Trail and receive extra credit. www.visitbend.com
3. Take in a first run movie at the Sisters Movie House and enjoy one of their delicious Paninis at your seat. It’s on the FivePine Campus!
4. Embark on a culinary adventure by enjoying the Southern French inspired cuisine at Jen’s Garden. Voted “Best Restaurant of the Year” in Central Oregon by the Source Weekly!
5. Attend one of the many yearly festivals that focus on Art, Crafts, Music, or Beer. Visit www.sisterscountry.com
6. Take the whole family for an adventure they’ll never forget by White Water Rafting on the Deschutes River with Sun Country Tours.
7. Hit the slopes in the winter time at Hoodoo ski Area. There are also Nordic trails and tubing on the Autobahn!
8. Take a loved one for a romantic Starlight Canoe Tour with Wanderlust Tours in the summer time or a Snowshoe Tour in the winter time.
9. Go mountain biking on the Peterson Ridge Trail on your own or let the wonderful guides at Cog Wild lead the way. The trail connects right to the FivePine campus.
10. Whether it’s your first time, or you’re a veteran, the Fly Fisher’s Place can take you on a fly fishing experience that is perfect for you.
11. Stroll through the quaint town of Sisters to explore all the great shops.
12. Hike to the top of Black Butte to take in the beautiful views of Central Oregon or enjoy any one of the hundreds of hiking and mountain biking trails in Central Oregon. For a complete list of trails in the Sisters area, click HERE.
13. Spend the day fishing out at Three Creeks Lake. You can sit on the shore, bring your own boat, or rent one for the day from their on-site shop.
14. Enjoy the beautiful scenery while spending the morning golfing out at Aspen Lakes Golf Course.
15. Explore the nearby mountain terrain on a snowmobile. You can take a tour, rent for an hour or the whole day, or bring your own and we’ll direct you to some of our favorite trails near Sisters. www.coadventures.com
16. Take a trip back in time and explore the area by Horseback. Black Butte Stables can offer several different tours that are suitable for almost anyone.
17. If you are traveling to Sisters to or from the Willamette Valley, consider traveling on the McKenzie Scenic Byway Hwy 242. Be sure to check out the beautiful waterfalls, Windy Point, and Dee Wright Observatory along the way. This is a great day trip for others staying with us as well those who are interested in a beautiful drive.